V8 Baby EU Cores (3 Pack of Coils)
SMOK V8 Baby EU Cores are the EU Edition Coils, these coils were created to fit the Big Baby Beast sized tank that existed before TPD, but after TPD 5ml tanks were no longer allowed, these large “oversized” coils were created to use up space so the tank stays the EU, TPD legal capacity of 2ml. There is however an adaptor available that can be used with the standard Baby Beast Coils that can transform this tank into a 5ml tank again. Just screw the adaptor onto the top of the old baby beat coil and it’s a 5ml tank again ! These large round EU core coils create massive vapour production and deliver great flavour! They are available in the following 4 resistances :
- V8 Baby Q2 EU Core – 0.4 Ohm Dual Coil
- V8 Baby M2 EU – 0.25 Ohm Dual Coil
- V8 Baby Mesh EU – 0.15 Ohm
- V8 Baby T12 EU – 0.15 Ohm Duodecuple Coil
- V8 Baby Q2 EU Core – 0.4 Ohm Dual Coil (40~80 Watts) – Best 55~65 Watts
- V8 Baby M2 EU – 0.25 Ohm Dual Coil (30~50 Watts)
- V8 Baby Mesh EU – 0.15 Ohm (40~80 Watts) – Best 60~70 Watts
- V8 Baby T12 EU – 0.15 Ohm Duodecuple Coil (50~90 Watts) Best 60~80 Watts
Devices these fit:
- Smok Big Baby (EU Version)
- TFV8 Baby
- TFV12 Big Baby P-Tank (Prince Tank) (A-Priv Kit Tank)
- TFV8 Big Baby Tank
- Smok A-Priv Kit
Important Information About Sub Ohm Vaping:
These replacement coils are designed for sub-ohm vaping. They require more vaping experience to use safely, and extra care should be taken when using a sub ohm tank. These coils will only work on a Battery Mod capable of firing sub ohm atomisers. Please ensure that your batteries can handle the extra power requirements, and that your mod can handle the amps.
We also advise not to use any e-liquid with more than 6mg of nicotine, as your vapour may taste harsh. Sub ohm vaping produces a bigger throat hit than standard coils, and extra care should be taken.
Safety Notice :
Sub-Ohm tanks and coils must be used by experienced and knowledgeable users as additional safety precautions must be practiced when using these items. These products need to work on a mod/battery capable of firing at sub-Ohm resistances. So, for example, if you have a 0.5 Ohm coil in your tank, your mod/battery must be capable of firing at 0.5 Ohm resistance, or lower. You also need to ensure your device can cope with the amps. Improper use can lead to physical injury and damaged equipment.