Sony 18650 Battery – VTC5A (Green/NMC)
Sony 18650 Battery – VTC5A 2600 mAh (Green)
Availability: In stock
Sony 18650 Battery – VTC5A NMC 2600 mAh
We have noticed a lot of websites claiming the Sony 18650 VTC5A Battery to be a 30 Amp battery, we’ve found that that is not the case, officially they are tested to be 25 Amp.
Manufacturer’s Listed Specifications:
- Brand: Sony Energy
- Model: VTC5A (US18650VTC5A)
- Size: 18650
- Chemistry: NMC
- Nominal Capacity: 2600mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Discharge: 25A Max Continuous, Rated by Sony as 35A Max Continuous with a temperature limit of 80’C
- Positive: Flat
- Protected: NO, UNPROTECTED
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 18.1mm x 65mm
- Weight: 47.8g
*We only supply authentic, batch tested and fully EU/UK regulation compliant batteries, complete with a free battery case for storage and protection.
- Do NOT short.
- Do NOT leave unattended when charging.
- Do NOT leave unattended immediately AFTER charging.
- Do NOT carry in your pocket or purse unless they are in a secure non-conductive carry case.
- They are not toys. Do not let your children or pets play with them.
- Do NOT recharge with cheap chargers that keep on trickle charging after the normal cycle or that do not follow the Constant Current / Constant Voltage (CC/CV) algorithm properly. If you have any doubt about the suitability of your current charger to properly charge these batteries, please ASK us first !
- As per the UN international shipping regulations for Lithium batteries, they have a (peel off) label with the nominal capacity, nominal voltage and size.
These are high capacity and high discharge current batteries. If mishandled / mistreated, they can cause you SERIOUS INJURY. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK !