Smok V12 P-Tank Coils (3 Pack)
Smok V12 P-Tank Coils were originally released under the name Prince Tank Coils but had to rename them P-Tank for reasons beyond their control ! These coils are available in everything from a single coil up to the massive T10 with 10 coils built into 1 coil unit, and from Single Mesh to Triple Mesh coils, They have a great range of coil options for everyone ! We find these coils are much better than most previous versions of coils Smok have released, everything from Flavour to cloud production has been vastly improved. P-Tank coils come as a box of 3 and are available in the following 9 resistances :
Coil Resistance :
- M4 – 0.17 Ohm (30~70 Watts / Best 40~60 Watts)
- Q4 – 0.4 Ohm (40~100 Watts / Best 60~80 Watts)
- X6 – 0.15 Ohm (50~120 Watts / Best 80~100 Watts)
- T10 – 0.12 Ohm (60~120 Watts / Best 80~110 Watts)
- Mesh – 0.15 Ohm – (40~80 Watts / Best 60~70 Watts)
- Strip – 0.15 Ohm – (40~100 Watts / Best 80~90 Watts)
- Dual Mesh – 0.2 Ohm – (70~120 Watts / Best 85~105 Watts)
- Tripple Mesh – 0.15 Ohm – (80~130 Watts / Best 100~120 Watts)
- Max Mesh – 0.17 Ohm – (80~130 Watts / Best 90~110 Watts)
Important Information About Sub Ohm Vaping:
These replacement coils are designed for sub-ohm vaping. They require more vaping experience to use safely, and extra care should be taken when using a sub ohm tank. These coils will only work on a Battery Mod capable of firing sub ohm atomisers. Please ensure that your batteries can handle the extra power requirements, and that your mod can handle the amps.
We also advise not to use any e-liquid with more than 6mg of nicotine, as your vapour may taste harsh. Sub ohm vaping produces a bigger throat hit than standard coils, and extra care should be taken.
Safety Notice :
Sub-Ohm tanks and coils must be used by experienced and knowledgeable users as additional safety precautions must be practiced when using these items. These products need to work on a mod/battery capable of firing at sub-Ohm resistances. So, for example, if you have a 0.5 Ohm coil in your tank, your mod/battery must be capable of firing at 0.5 Ohm resistance, or lower. You also need to ensure your device can cope with the amps. Improper use can lead to physical injury and damaged equipment.