Smok ProColor Kit
with 2 x FREE Samsung 25R 18650 Batteries
Light up your life with this SMOK ProColor Kit. Featuring a radically redesigned interface, LED lightshow effects and a TPD legal TFV8 Big Baby tank, this kit has all the hallmarks of a SMOK best seller! As well as an ultra-bright range of case colours, the 225 Watt ProColor mod also features a 1.3 inch colour OLED display screen. If that fails to dazzle your mates, show them the amazing multicolour lightshow effects built into the screen surround!
The high-power ProColor mod runs on dual 18650 batteries (2 x Samsung 25R’s included). Even with extra battery capacity, the mod feels incredibly smooth and compact in the hand. A new, non-slip version of SMOK’s signature Fire bar responds instantly to a gentle squeeze. Navigating the mod’s extensive range of features is easier than ever. SMOK have reorganised the controls to give users fast access to the headline modes: variable wattage, temperature control and memory functions.
With bright, selectable colour schemes, the ProColor mod’s shield-shaped OLED screen is amazingly easy to use. Dual battery level icons are positioned top-right. The puff timer, counter and other vape data have all been remodelled. It’s a slick interface that takes full advantage of the extra screen space.
Around the OLED screen is SMOK’s astonishing, 12 colour backlight feature. As well as selecting one of 9 single colours for the lighting effects, there are also 3 dynamic multi-colour options. Budding lightshow engineers can also dabble with colour gradients and a choice of trigger events.
Along with a great mod, this kit also includes SMOK’s hard-hitting TFV8 Big Baby tank. This EU version complies with the 2ml TPD restriction on e liquid capacity. Thankfully, TPD compliance doesn’t have any impact on cloud or flavour production. SMOK’s Big Baby tank excels in both areas! This classic tank also features SMOK’s handy ‘horizontal hinge’ for top filling, along with oversize adjustable airflow ports.
Smok ProColor Mod Features & Specifications:
- Dimensions: 85mm x 46mm x 29.5mm
- Weight: 151g
- Case material: Mixed materials
- Screw: 510 thread & sprung connector
- Max tank diameter: 25mm
- Style: Stylish, high-power mod with customisable LED light effects
- Fire button: SMOK non-slip Fire bar
- Battery type: 2 x matched 18650 batteries (not supplied)
- Output power: 6 to 225 Watts
- Output voltage: 0.5 to 9.0 Volts
- Temperature adjustment: 100 to 315ºC
- VW compatible resistance: 0.1 to 3.0 Ohms
- TC compatible resistance: 0.06 to 3.0 Ohms
- Multicolour OLED display with custom LED surround
- Updated screen layout
- Carbon fibre effect shield on back of mod
- USB charging & software upgrade below screen
- Features customisable LED lightshow
- SMOK USB cable included
- Multiple VW vape strength settings
- Ni, Ti & SS control modes (TC)
- TCR settings with memory
- Initial TC coil resistance adjustment
- Puff counter & vape timer displayed
- 2 battery level icons top-right
- Click-lock battery cover on base
- Comes full set of SMOK safety features
- Dual 18650 Batteries (2 x Samsung 25R 18650’s Included)
TFV8 Big Baby Tank
- Capacity; 2ml
- Dimensions: 56.2mm x 24.5mm
- Weight: 74.4g
- Thread: 510
- Material; Stainless Steel
- Top Filling
- Adjustable Airflow
- Wide Bore Drip Tip
- 1 x ProColor Mod
- 1 x TFV8 Big Baby (2ml)
- 1 x V8 Baby- Q2 EU Core (Installed)
- 1 x V8 Baby- Q2 EU Core (40~80w)
- 1 x Replacement Glass Tube
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- Spare Parts
with 2 x FREE Samsung 25R 18650 Batteries
*There is an adaptor available that can transform this tank into a 5ml tank.
Important information about Sub Ohm Vaping:
These replacement coils are designed for sub-ohm vaping. They require more vaping experience to use safely, and extra care should be taken when using a sub ohm tank. These coils will only work on a Battery Mod capable of firing sub ohm atomisers. Please ensure that your batteries can handle the extra power requirements, and that your mod can handle the amps.
We also advise not to use any e-liquid with more than 6mg of nicotine, as your vapour may taste harsh. Sub ohm vaping produces a bigger throat hit than standard coils, and extra care should be taken.
Safety Notice :
Sub-Ohm tanks and coils must be used by experienced and knowledgeable users as additional safety precautions must be practiced when using these items. These products need to work on a mod/battery capable of firing at sub-Ohm resistances. So, for example, if you have a 0.5 Ohm coil in your tank, your mod/battery must be capable of firing at 0.5 Ohm resistance, or lower. You also need to ensure your device can cope with the amps. Improper use can lead to physical injury and damaged equipment.