Smok Mini V2 Coils (3 Pack)
Smok Mini V2 Coils (3 Pack) – A Pack of 3 coils to suit the Smok Mini v2 (Baby V2) tanks series. Arguably the best coil series ever created by Smok. Huge Clouds, Great Flavour and Longevity. These coils referred to as Hyper Engines by Smok are designed to chuck serious clouds !!
Smok Mini V2 Coils (3 Pack)
Smok Mini V2 Coils (3 Pack) (Baby V2 Coils) also referred to as Hyper Engines by Smok on kits like the Smok T-Storm Kit. These Mini V2 coils are a highly sophisticated new range of coils that feature new some mesh wire technologies and medical grade organic cotton. The wicking ports have also been uniquely redesigned to maximise juice absorption for a super smooth and consistent vape. The S1 and S2 Coils have been specifically designed for use with the Smok Stick vape kits, they tend to focus on lower wattages but intense clouds and flavour, the S2 range would have a more restricted airflow and Smok claim a longer lifespan due to the extra direct wicking channels.
- Mini V2 – A1 – 0.17 Ohm – Single Mesh Coil
- Mini V2 – A2 – 0.2 Ohm – Cobra Mesh Dual Coil
- Mini V2 – S1 – 0.15 Ohm – Single Mesh Coil (Custom Made for the Stick Series)
- Mini V2 – S2 – 0.15 Ohm – Quadruple Coils (Custom Made for the Stick Series)
- Mini V2 – K1 – 0.2 Ohm – Quadruple Coils in Parallel
- Mini V2 – A1 – 0.17 Ohm – Single Mesh Coil (90~140 Watts) – Best 110~130 Watts
- Mini V2 – A2 – 0.2 Ohm Dual Coil Cobra Mesh (70~120 Watts) – Best 85~105 Watts
- Mini V2 – S1 – 0.15 Ohm – Single Mesh Coil (40~80 Watts) – Best 60~70 Watts
- Mini V2 – S2 – 0.15 Ohm – Quadruple Coils (30~70 Watts) Best 45~60 Watts
- Mini V2 – K1 – 0.2 Ohm – Quadruple Coils in Parallel (80~130 Watts) Best 90~120 Watts
Devices These Fit:
- Mini V2 Tank
- Baby V2 Tank
- Stick V9 Kit
- Stick 80W
- Species V2 Kit
- T-Storm Kit
Important Information About Sub Ohm Vaping:
These replacement coils are designed for sub-ohm vaping. They require more vaping experience to use safely, and extra care should be taken when using a sub ohm tank. These coils will only work on a Battery Mod capable of firing sub ohm atomisers. Please ensure that your batteries can handle the extra power requirements, and that your mod can handle the amps.
We also advise not to use any e-liquid with more than 6mg of nicotine, as your vapour may taste harsh. Sub ohm vaping produces a bigger throat hit than standard coils, and extra care should be taken.
Safety Notice :
Sub-Ohm tanks and coils must be used by experienced and knowledgeable users as additional safety precautions must be practiced when using these items. These products need to work on a mod/battery capable of firing at sub-Ohm resistances. So, for example, if you have a 0.5 Ohm coil in your tank, your mod/battery must be capable of firing at 0.5 Ohm resistance, or lower. You also need to ensure your device can cope with the amps. Improper use can lead to physical injury and damaged equipment.
A1 – 0.17 Ohm, A2 – 0.2 Ohm, K1 – 0.2 Ohm, S1 – 0.15 Ohm, S2 – 0.15 Ohm