JustFog Fog 1 Kit
The JUSTFOG FOG 1 Kit is a handy piece of kit with a good 1500mAh battery and a 1.9ml capacity top filling tank. It is the epitome of security with its childproof opening system and anti-spitback protection shield. This tank features a replaceable liquid tank tube which is plastic, not glass which some people will just love. This kit comes with 2 coil options, a strong 0.5 Ohm direct lung option for bigger clouds. The second coil option is the 0.8 Ohm coil which is a Mouth to lung coil for a more restrictive drag. This is a simple and easy to use kit with fantastic coils making it a popular choice in our store.
- Colour’s: Black, Stainless
- Battery capacity: 1500 mAh
- Type: AIO – All In One
- Battery type: Li-ion battery
- Output voltage: 3.4V – Constant Voltage
- Coil Options: 0.5Ohm ~ 24W, 0.8Ohm ~ 15W
- Charging voltage: 5V
- Expected Charging time: 2.5 ~ 3.0 Hours
- Demensions: 20mm x 113.5mm
- Weight: 82.9g
- Cut-off time: 10 seconds
- Short circuit protection: YES
- Battery Level Indicator : Yes (3 LED colour display)
- Over discharge protection: Yes
- Overheating protection: Yes
- Micro-USB Charging: Yes
The battery is equipped with battery level display :
- 100- 60% ~ the battery button emits bright white light.
- 59 – 29% ~ the battery button emits blue light,
- 29 – 0% ~ the battery button emits red light.
These batteries come with a 3-Click ON/OFF feature. To turn the battery ON, click the button rapidly 3 times in 2 seconds. Do the same to turn the battery OFF.
How to charge:
• Easy to charge via Micro 5pin USB port. When battery indicate that is full, disconnect the wire. Never leave connected for night time.
• USB Charger must be connected to DC 5V Adapter for Safety
How to fill:
Top E-liquid Filling: The e-liquid can easily be filled by removing the top cap only. Please let the tank stand for 5 minutes, so the cotton can be saturated with juice before using.
1. Please don’t add e-liquid into the air pipe.
2. Please don’t overfill and make sure the e-liquid level is between 10%-90%.
3. Please first drip a few drops of e-liquid directly into the wick of the coil to make it fully saturated before first use.
4. Please use proper PG/VG ratio liquids for this type of tank
How to fit / exchange coil
1. Make sure the device is turned off
2. Unscrew the top cap and gently remove the plastic tube
3. Screw the coil tightly all the way in (a loose coil will cause the clearomizer to leak from airflow)
4. Mount the plastic / glass tube so that the markers enter the locking holes
5. Now is the time to fill the tank with liquid and screw the top cap
6. Unlock your device
Smart Battery Protection Function
JUSTFOG batteries have built-in Protection function in order to improve safety and maintain high quality performance while using.
This function automatically activates under certain condition.
Short Circuit Protection
When short circuit occours for any reason while connectiong the battery and the clearomizer, the protection circuit automatically cuts off the power to prevent any damage to the battery.
If the battery power button is pressed more than 10 seconds, LED light will blink and the protection circuit will shut down the power to prevent overheating in the battery and the clearomizer.
Before the battery is fully discharged, LED light will blink and the protection circuit will cut off the power to prevent any performance degradation of the battery.
When the battery is fully charged, the protection circuit will cut off the power to prevent safety accidents caused by overcharge.
Important Information About Sub Ohm Vaping:
These kits are designed for sub-ohm vaping. They require more vaping experience to use safely, and extra care should be taken when using a sub ohm tank. These coils will only work on a Battery Mod capable of firing sub ohm atomisers. Please ensure that your batteries can handle the extra power requirements, and that your mod can handle the amps.
We also advise not to use any e-liquid with more than 6mg of nicotine, as your vapour may taste harsh. Sub ohm vaping produces a bigger throat hit than standard coils, and extra care should be taken.
Safety Notice :
Sub-Ohm tanks and coils must be used by experienced and knowledgeable users as additional safety precautions must be practiced when using these items. These products need to work on a mod/battery capable of firing at sub-Ohm resistances. So, for example, if you have a 0.5 Ohm coil in your tank, your mod/battery must be capable of firing at 0.5 Ohm resistance, or lower. You also need to ensure your device can cope with the amps. Improper use can lead to physical injury and damaged equipment.