Hale Spark 900 Kit
If your looking to begin your journey into vaping then this is good place to start. The Hale Spark 900 kit is designed for beginners. It has a decent 900mAh Capacity Battery paired with an easy to use, top filling long wicked CE4 tank. The CE4 tank is a disposable tank that most users will get 3~4 weeks out of before needing to buy a replacement. You can find replacement CE4 tanks HERE.
Whats in the Box?:
- 1 x 900mAh Battery (Black or Silver)
- 1 x Disposable CE4 Tank
- 1 x USB Charging Lead
- 1 x User Manual
How To Use Your CE4 :
- Step 1 – Unscrew the drip tip (Mouthpiece) above the silver band.
- Step 2 – Fill the tank with liquid along the inside wall, NOT down the centre small silver hole as this is where the vapour comes OUT.
- Step 3 – Fill the tank up to the top of the visible wick inside.
- Step 4 – Take 3 “Primer Drags” on the tank without the battery or without pressing any buttons, you won’t get any vapour but this step ensures that liquid goes all the way up through the wick removing any dry spots that could potentially burn.
- Step 5 – Leave the tank to soak for 2 minutes by itself.
- Step 6 – Attach the tank to your battery and use as normal.
- Step 7 – Replace your CE4 roughly every 3 – 4 weeks.
You can find replacement CE4 tanks HERE.
*Pleas Note : We recommend filling the tank to the top of the visable wick, replacing the screw on drip tip and before attatching the tank to the battery take 3 “Primer Drags’ or “Dry Drags” on the tank. You won’t get any vapour but it helps pull the e-liquid up through the wick to remove any dry spots that could potentially burn. After that leave the tank to soak by itself for approx. 2 minutes. Then attach to your battery and use as normal. We recommend always keeping the tank over a 3rd full when possible. Replace your tank every 3-4 weeks or when the taste starts to deteriorate.