Eleaf Mini iStick – 10w
The 10w Mini iStick from Eleaf is a small hand held pocket sized version of the larger 30w iStick version which has been a massive hit globally. It paved the way for the success of the boxy shaped batteries that are so common now. This version is a smaller, daintier more discrete pocket sized version standing at only 52mm (approx . 2.1 inches). It has a very clear easy to read display screen on top which shows the user the battery percentage, the volts you are using and it also shows a second counter which times the length of the users draw from the device. Despite its small size this is a variable battery which is capable of going from 3.3volts all the way up to an impressive 5volts. The Mini iStick has a battery capacity of 1050 mAh and can handle up to 10 watts. These little guys can use anything from a disposable Ce4 tank (using the eGo 510 adaptor included) up to the Nautilus Mini Tank which is quite a common pairing here in our store.
- Size: 21 mm * 32.5mm * 52mm
- Colours: Black, Sliver, Red, Blue
- Capacity: 1050mAh
- Voltage: 3.3V-5.0V
- Wattage: 10W max
- Threading: 510 Thread
- Top LED Digital Display: Display parameter (vaping seconds, battery power, current voltage) in a circular digital screen.
- Adjustable Voltage: Press the up-and-down arrow buttons to increase/decrease the working voltage between 3.3V to 5.0V
- Large Battery Capacity: The capacity of Mini iStick is 1050mAh despite the tiny size.
How to charge it ?
The Mini iStick can be charged through the Micro-USB port at the bottom of battery. It will take 1.5 hours to charge the battery with 1A wall adaptor.
Whats in the Box ?
- 1x Mini iStick battery
- 1x eGo threading connector
- 1x Micro-Usb Charging cable
Check Out these Videos :