Eleaf GS Air Coils – (5 Pack)
These replacement coils are designed for the Eleaf GS Air 2 tank. Each of these atomizer head’s (Coil’s) are made up of a single Kanthal wire coil and wicked with 100% pure organic cotton. The Eleaf GS Air 2 replacement coils are perfect for the iStick Basic starter kit and the iJust 2 starter kit. They work within a wattage range of 8W and 25W, with a 0.75Ω atomizer resistance. When paired with the iStick Basic or iJust 2 – which are both fixed voltage output systems – these coils produce a clean, crisp, well-balanced flavor with each puff, in an easy-to-use single-button operation device.With efficient airflow and excellent wicking, Eleaf GS Air 2 replacement coils enable both beginners and advanced users to create the thickest vapors and enjoy great flavors from their favorite e-juice. Eleaf GS Air 2 atomizer heads are also compatible with the original GS Air tank from iSmoka.
Eleaf GS Air 2 Coil Specs :
- Kanthal coil
- Pure organic cotton wick
- Resistance value: 0.75Ω +/- 0.1Ω
- Working voltage: 3.5V to 5.5V
- Working wattage: 8W to 25W
- Sold in packs of five
The GS Air Atomizer Series
- 0.35Ω Ohm – 10-25W (sub-Ohm, not for use on standard batteries)
- 0.75Ω Ohm – 8-25W (sub-Ohm, not for use on standard batteries)
- 1.2Ω Ohm – 8-30W
- 1.5Ω Ohm – 8-20W
- 1.6Ω Ohm – 5-10W
Note: Make sure that the cotton wick is primed (saturated) before vaping on a fresh atomizer head. You can do this by dripping a few drops of e-liquid directly onto the cotton wick.
Do not wait until the e-liquid nearly runs out before refilling. When your tank is empty, your vaporizer will heat up a dry wick and produce an awful burnt cotton taste. Once you burn the cotton you can not undo the burnt taste.
Compatible with the following Eleaf tanks :
- GS Air
- GS Air 2
- GS Air-M
- GS Turbo
- GS Drive
- GS Baby
- GS Basal
How to Replace Your GS Air 2 Atomizer Head:
- Hold the GS Air tank upside down and twist the base to unscrew it.
- Remove the old atomizer head from the base.
- Screw in a brand new GS Air 2 atomizer head to the base of the tank.
- Make sure that you prime the new coil before closing the tank.
- Seal the tank by putting the base back on.
- Take 3 “Primer Drags” on the tank without pressing any buttons, to pull liquid into the cotton to remove any dry spots.
- Let the new coil soak in the e-juice for 5 mins before usage.
Safety Notice :
Sub-Ohm tanks and coils must be used by experienced and knowledgeable users as additional safety precautions must be practiced when using these items. These products need to work on a mod/battery capable of firing at sub-Ohm resistances. So, for example, if you have a 0.5 Ohm coil in your tank, your mod/battery must be capable of firing at 0.5 Ohm resistance, or lower. You also need to ensure your device can cope with the amps. Improper use can lead to physical injury and damaged equipment.