Kangertech Ce4 Disposable Clearomizer
The Kangertech Ce4 Disposable Tank is undoubtedly one of the best CE4’s on the market. CE4’s are one of the oldest designs for clearomizers that there is, and they are still one of the most used and trusted tanks available. They are a top coil and top filling tank which means that you don’t have to remove the tank from the battery to fill it up which a lot of people love. To fill a Ce4 the user simply un-screws the mouthpiece from the top of the tank, taking care not to loose the little o-ring on the drip tip. Pour the liquid down the side of the clear plastic wall taking care not to allow any liquid to enter the little metal hole in the centre of the tank as you look into it as this is the airflow tube where the vapour out comes from. If any liquid gets in this tube it will cause a gargling noise and it will result in poor vapour performance.
How to Use your CE4 :
- Step 1 – Unscrew the drip tip (Mouthpiece) above the silver band.
- Step 2 – Fill the tank with liquid along the inside wall, NOT down the centre small silver hole as this is where the vapour comes OUT.
- Step 3 – Fill the tank up to the top of the visible wick inside.
- Step 4 – Take 3 “Primer Drags” on the tank without the battery or without pressing any buttons, you won’t get any vapour but this step ensures that liquid goes all the way up through the wick removing any dry spots that could potentially burn.
- Step 5 – Leave the tank to soak for 2 minutes by itself.
- Step 6 – Attach the tank to your battery and use as normal.
- Step 7 – Replace your CE4 roughly every 3 – 4 weeks.
*We now sell Triple Packs of Kangertech Ce4’s.
Tank Specifications :
- Capacity : 1.6ml
- Diameter : 14mm
- Threading : Ego/510
- Coil Resistance : 1.8 Ohm approx.
- Top filling
*Pleas Note : We recommend filling the tank to the top of the visable wick, replacing the screw on drip tip and before attatching the tank to the battery take 3 “Primer Drags’ or “Dry Drags” on the tank. You won’t get any vapour but it helps pull the e-liquid up through the wick to remove any dry spots that could potentially burn. After that leave the tank to soak by itself for approx. 2 minutes. Then attach to your battery and use as normal. We recommend always keeping the tank over a 3rd full when possible. Replace your tank every 3-4 weeks or when the taste starts to deteriorate.