Vision Spinner 1
The 1100 mAh Vision Spinner 1 battery was the First and Original Variable Voltage battery that we had in our store. The design has changed very little in the years that we have sold them, only the logo and the actual Spinner base changed in 2014, they made the dial chunkier so it’s way easier to grip to turn and to see what voltage you have selected with a larger more visible red logo emblazoned on the dial. Vision do sell a 650 mAh and a 900 mAh variable but we found that when using the variable constantly over 4 volts that they would’t last a full day. We have found that these 1100mAh Spinner 1 batteries will last a normal (20 a day style) vaper for a full day’s usage which is what most of our customers want. The Spinner 1 uses smart buck-boost converter technology which allows you to adjust voltage output from 3.3v ~ 4.8v by spinning the knurled dial at the bottom. Regulated Voltage output remains stable as the battery is depleted. If you are looking for a reliable battery then look no further than the Vision Spinner series.
These new Spinner 1’s offer 3 types of protection making them one of the safest batteries there is on the market :
- Short Circuit Protection: When short circuit happens, the battery will shut down and not function again until short circuit is removed.
- Safety Cutoff/Atomizer Protection: If you press the button for 8 seconds, the battery will be locked until the next press.
- Low Voltage Protection: When the battery voltage is lower than 3.3v, the battery will shut down.
Whats In the Box ?
1 x Vision 1100 mAh Battery
1 x User Guide
*Note: No USB charging cable is provided with this battery you can get the required Vision Branded cable here.
- Powerful and upgraded 1100mAh battery
- New Upgraded and even more stable PCB control head
- Sturdy and ergonomic spin dial for adjusting the voltage
- Longer life span for the new upgraded PCB and battery cell
- Dimension: 124.5(L) * 16.5(D) mm W:61.8g
- Operating Voltage (output): 3.3-4.8V Charging voltage(input): 4.2V / 420mA
1. Turn on/off the battery
- The battery is turned on/off by pressing the button ﬁve times within two seconds. Once you have successfully pressed the button 5 times the button light will flash 3 times.
2. Set the voltage output
- The Spinner 1 is capable of outputting voltage from 3.3v to 4.8v
- The red V on the bottom dial indicates the selected position of the voltage output level.
- Rotate the bottom dial to align the red V with the desired voltage output as shown on the numbered scale.
- The red V on bottom spinner can stay at any position along the scale between 3.3v and 4.8v to ﬁne-tune your voltage output.
- Please be aware that the red V moves between 3.3v and 4.8v along the scale. Do not push the red line on spinner to go over the 3.3v clockwise or the 4.8v counter clockwise as it will damage the dial if being pushed too forcefully.
Other important facts
- Short circuit protection – when the battery is on, in the case of a short circuit occurring which usually happens if the user operates it wrongly when installing a Tank onto the battery or connecting a USB charger to the battery, the button ﬂashes three times and stops working temporarily until the conditions causing the short circuit are removed. An incorrectly installed coil or one that is not compatible with the battery can cause a short circuit resulting in the button flashing 3 times. Excess liquid on the battery head can also cause a short.
- Excess Usage protection – when the battery is on, whilst holding the button down non-stop for more than eight seconds, the button ﬂashes ﬁve times and the battery will cut out instantly.
- Charging time – Spinner 1, with its large capacity of 1100mAh, requires about 3-4 hours to be fully recharged, if the the battery has run completely flat.
- 5-click On/Off lock feature; Press the button 5 clicks within 2 seconds and activate the battery or turn it off.
- A fully charged Spinner 1100mAh variable voltage battery can provide 12-14 hours of use.
- Using the battery at a higher voltage output will drain the battery faster than at a lower voltage. We suggest you to start with a low voltage and increase the voltage gradually until you find the right voltage for your atomizer/cartomizer.
The Vision Spinner 1 is no different to regular eGo batteries, it requires a standard USB charger of 420mAh output and a wall adapter of 500mAh output. Any use of non-standard chargers, especially with higher output such as an iPhone charger is likely to damage the battery and cause unwanted consequences. Therefore the usage of non-standard chargers on the Spinner 1 is strictly prohibited and immediately invalidates the warranty. Find the correct USB Charging cable here and the correct USB 3 Pin Wall adaptor here.