Kangertech Replacement Coils (MT32 Coil) – 5 Pack
These coils by kangertech will have your vape pens/ e-cigs feeling like new again! These genuine Kangertech clearomizer coils come in packs of 5 (price is for all five) and can be used with a variety of different bottom coil clearomizers. These coils will work with, but are not limited to the clearomizers listed below :
Compatible Tanks :
- Protank 2
- Evod MT3
- Mini Protank 2
- Many other bottom coil clearomizers!
Choose your Resistance level :
We offer three levels of resistance, 1.8, 2.2 and 2.5ohm kangertech replacement coils.
- 2.2 ohms : The 2.2 ohm coils are great coils for all round choice for a variety of vape devices and e-juices. The 2.2 ohm is the standard coil used with a Kangertech Evod 650mAh or 1000mAh battery with a fixed out put of 3.7 volts constant and they are the coil of choice Kanger use to preload all new Evod tanks.
- 1.8 ohms : 1.8 ohm Kanger coils should be used on a lower voltage device/ setting because of the lower resistance, so if you have a variable voltage, use a lower voltage setting with a 1.8 ohm coil.
- 2.5 ohms : If you are using a larger battery with a higher voltage output over 3.9 Volts then you want a a 2.5 ohm in there to cope with the extra heat. Expect a warmer vape when vaping at these levels.
Recommended Voltage for Level of Ohms :
- 3.1-3.4 Volts = 1.8 ohm coil
- 3.5-3.8 Volts = 2.2 ohm coil
- 3.9-4.2 Volts = 2.5 ohm coil
In terms of voltage, you should have a vape pen device with/or set between 3.1-3.4 volts with a 1.8 ohm coil. You should have between 3.5-3.8 volts with a 2.2 ohm coil, and 3.9-4.2 volts with a 2.5 ohm coil.
Most standard eGo batteries (non-variable voltage like the Evod 650mAh) will have a set voltage of 3.7 volts. If you have a battery that has variable voltage, you can change the settings to the voltage of your choice, so you are free to choose any level of resistance (ohm) coil you want. If you have a variable voltage battery you can get either the 1.8, 2.2 or 2.5 ohm coil, however if you have a standard evod or ego without variable voltage functionality, you should choose the 1.8 or 2.2 ohm.
- Resistance: 1.8/ 2.2/ 2.5 ohm (+/- 0.2ohm)
- Voltage Recommendation: 3.2 – 4.2 Volts
- Length: 26mm x Diameter of 9mm (at the widest rim)