Aspire BVC Coils for Bottom Coil Tanks – 5 Pack
The Aspire BVC (Bottom Vertical Coil) is highly regarded as one of the best coils available. The new innovative technology not only gives a purer cleaner taste form your e-liquid, it also means that because the coil is in vertically that the e-liquid doesn’t sit on the coil as long, meaning it takes longer for the coil to clog up and stop working which means that these coils last longer than their BDC (Bottom Dual Coil) counterparts.
Compatible Tanks :
- ET-S (& ET-S Glass)
- Mini E-Pen
- Aspire Vivi Nova (Not Vision)
- Vision X-Jet
- AnyVape Davide
All Tanks listed also support the Aspire BDC (Bottom Dual Coils) which you can purchase by clicking HERE .
Choose your Resistance level :
We offer three levels of resistance, 1.6, 1.8 and 2.1ohm Aspire replacement coils.
- 1.6 ohms : The 1.6 ohm coils are great coils for all round choice for a variety of vape devices and e-juices. The 1.6 ohm is the standard coil used with any battery with a fixed out put of 3.7 volts constant. Use 1.6 ohm coils between 3.0-4.2 Volts.
- 1.8 ohms : 1.8 ohm Aspire coils should be used on a medium to high voltage device setting’s. If you have a variable voltage device use this coil for between 4.2-5.0 Volts.
- 2.1 ohms : If you are using a larger battery with a higher voltage output over 5 Volts then you want a a 2.1 ohm in there to cope with the extra heat. Expect a warmer vape when vaping at these levels.
Recommended Voltage for Level of Ohms :
- 3.0-4.2 Volts = 1.6 ohm coil
- 4.2-5.0 Volts = 1.8 ohm coil
- 5.0-6.0 Volts = 2.1 ohm coil
In terms of voltage, you should have a vape pen device with/or set between 3.0-4.2 volts with a 1.6 ohm coil. You should have between 4.2-5.0 volts with a 1.8 ohm coil, and 5.0-6.0 volts with a 2.5 ohm coil.
Most standard eGo batteries (non-variable voltage like the Evod 650mAh) will have a set voltage of 3.7 volts. If you have a battery that has variable voltage, you can change the settings to the voltage of your choice, so you are free to choose any level of resistance (ohm) coil you want. If you have a variable voltage battery you can get either the 1.8 or 2.1 ohm coil, however if you have a standard evod or ego without variable voltage functionality, you should choose the 1.6 ohm.
- Resistance: 1.6 ohm / 1.8 ohm / 2.1 ohm (+/- 0.2ohm)
- Voltage Recommendation: 3.2 – 4.2 Volts
- Length: 19mm x Diameter of 7.5mm