Aspire BDC Coils for Bottom Coil Tanks – 5 Pack
The Aspire BDC (Bottom Dual Coil) is highly regarded as one of the best Double coils available. The Double coil means that instead of 1 coil heating up when you hold down the button there are 2 meaning that the coil produces twice the vapour than its single coil BVC counterpart. The dual coils will have a tighter draw than the BVC’s as there are 2 coils forming an x shape inside the coil which narrows the airflow passage slightly giving it a tighter pull when you vape. All Bottom coil tanks that take a BVC coil can take these BDC’s and vice versa. If you wish to purchase Aspire BVC coils then please click HERE .
Compatible Tanks :
- ET-S (& ET-S Glass)
- Mini E-Pen
- Aspire Vivi Nova (Not Vision)
- Vision X-Jet
- AnyVape Davide
All Tanks listed also support the Aspire BVC (Bottom Vertical Coils)
Choose your Resistance level :
We offer three levels of resistance, 1.6, 1.8 and 2.1ohm Aspire replacement coils.
- 1.6 ohms : The 1.6 ohm coils are great coils for all round choice for a variety of vape devices and e-juices. The 1.6 ohm is the standard coil used with any battery with a fixed out put of 3.7 volts constant. Use 1.6 ohm coils between 3.0-4.2 Volts.
- 1.8 ohms : 1.8 ohm Aspire coils should be used on a medium to high voltage device setting’s. If you have a variable voltage device use this coil for between 4.2-5.0 Volts.
- 2.1 ohms : If you are using a larger battery with a higher voltage output over 5 Volts then you want a a 2.1 ohm in there to cope with the extra heat. Expect a warmer vape when vaping at these levels.
Recommended Voltage for Level of Ohms :
- 3.0-4.2 Volts = 1.6 ohm coil
- 4.2-5.0 Volts = 1.8 ohm coil
- 5.0-6.0 Volts = 2.1 ohm coil
In terms of voltage, you should have a vape pen device with/or set between 3.0-4.2 volts with a 1.6 ohm coil. You should have between 4.2-5.0 volts with a 1.8 ohm coil, and 5.0-6.0 volts with a 2.5 ohm coil.
Most standard eGo batteries (non-variable voltage like the Evod 650mAh) will have a set voltage of 3.7 volts. If you have a battery that has variable voltage, you can change the settings to the voltage of your choice, so you are free to choose any level of resistance (ohm) coil you want. If you have a variable voltage battery you can get either the 1.8 or 2.1 ohm coil, however if you have a standard evod or ego without variable voltage functionality, you should choose the 1.6 ohm.
- Resistance: 1.6 ohm/ 1.8 ohm / 2.1 ohm (+/- 0.2ohm)
- Voltage Recommendation: 3.2 – 4.2 Volts
- Length: 19mm x Diameter of 7.5mm